Thursday 18 October 2012

Idea & Lighting Cont. -

I have settled on the 'product' theme using Military Gear as my product. Still using the abandoned building idea balancing natural light with flash.

Though I do want quite stark harsh lighting, with strong shadow. To acheive this I was thinking of using one light on either side at a slight angle using a silver/gold reflector to highlight key areas of the products.

As my overal 'theme' is abandoned, decay and rotting I will be using used and worn gear so that the product matches the background. Though the gear will still be in good condition, just have a used look.

As for products I have an idea of what I can use -

Flyye RICAS Plate Carrier
5.11 Combat Boots
Wiley X SG-1 Balistic Glasses
Flyye Marksman Belt


I think the way it would tie into the Telegraph is a spread on showing the gear and products that the military use on a day to day basis saving their lives. A different perspective showing the gear rather than the soldier or what he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment