Monday 8 October 2012

Preliminary Ideas -

I found the aspect of creating a studio on location and indoors an interesting project as it is somthing that as a photographer will definatley be require in the future.

When thinking about locations I wanted somthing slightly unique, different with a lot of history or feel to it. In light of this I want to create my 'studio' in an abandoned building, structure or fort.

Here is a list of locations I have thought of so far, some of them I have easy access to some of them are a little bit more difficult due to the location.

Annerly - A heavily graphited abandoned farm house
Essex - Telephone Construction Factory
Charlton - Bunker 51 - Converted Nuclear Bunker
Chatham - Fort Amherst - Abandonned/Decaying Church/Chapel
Medway - Cliffe Fort
Land Rover

As for the subject -

- Product
Military Gear -

I suppose rather a simple idea however could work well with the abandoned decaying buildings.

- Fashion
Metal/Rocker -

Not the biggest fan of fashion or fashion shoots. Though it could be interesting to come up with one.

- Food

Rotting Burger & fries -
This idea may work well when combined with the decaying nature of the surrounding buildings. Not sure why I chose Burger & Fries, maybe as a comment on the terrible quality of fastfood. Though certainly more interesting than some fruit.

- Portrait


No comments:

Post a Comment