Monday 19 November 2012

Annerly Photoshoot #1

The photoshoot at Annerly went quite well, a few snags but over all it was a success.
 
The original plan was to have a series of photographs showing the set up and lighting however my phone was stolen, along with those photographs...

However that said I do have a small selection of photographs taken by my assistant showing one of the set ups -

 
As can be seen the lighting set did change from my original lighting plan. One light has been used with a beauty dish to illuminate my subject and the second has been used as a fill light to illuminate the background.


 
This was the set up used to photograph the Gloves. Only using one light to illuminate them from one side. Though still filling the background


 
 
That said I still have the actual images from the shoot.
 
While most of the images will remain un-edited I will be adding a layer over some of them.
 
 


 
Just a few shots, I am please because I did manage to get the desired lighting affect, stark and strong shadow. However this was done using one light and sunligh the majority of the time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment