Wednesday 21 November 2012

Product InDesign Mock Up

Looking at the InDesign layouts I have created a premlinary layout to ensure all my images work with it.

While most of the images do work with the layout, It is more than likely I will change the order of them.

 
I like how the Gas Mask sits in the frame, though sadly it does sit slightly on the center fold so may well be changed. Being the first page it has floral autmnal tones, seems calming.

I chose to put the boots in this frame simply because it was landscape, though on reflection looking at the amount of writing surrounding it I may change this one to the Assault Vest.
 

 
This works well together and brings back the autumnal tones however when I change the top frame to the assault vest I will be changeing the Knife to the back of the Assault Vest. Then having the Boots and Knife together at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment